June 18 – July 15, 2017
Please note that there are no classes scheduled on July 3rd & 4th in observance of Independence Day.
The 4-Week college immersion program offers high school students university experience in a subject area of their choice. Courses are interactive, engaging and challenging, allowing students to explore new areas of study or build on their high school coursework.
- Choose from over 20 courses in a variety of subject areas.
- Benefit from academic instruction and support from faculty and staff.
- Receive 3 units of USC elective credit upon successful completion of the 4-Week course.
Courses are designed to be both challenging and engaging. Depending on the specific course, you may expect group work, hands-on lab experience, field trips, guest speakers and/or an encompassing final project. Each student may register for only one course, as each course requires 5 to 6 hours of instruction per day; you won’t have time for more than one.
Applications are reviewed as they are completed and students are accepted on a rolling basis. If your preferred course is full and you are a qualified applicant, you will be placed on the waitlist for your preferred course and admitted into your second or third choice course.
Courses are available in the subject areas below. Click each course for a complete description.
- Exploring Entrepreneurship (Waitlisted)
- Ethical Business Strategies (Waitlisted)
- Introduction to Business (Waitlisted)
Engineering & Information Technology
- 3D Design and Prototyping (Waitlisted)
- Discover Engineering (Waitlisted)
- Introduction to Video Game Design (Waitlisted)
- International Relations (Waitlisted)
- Managing Global Challenges: Disease Outbreaks & Global Climate Change
- News Reporting in the Digital Age (Waitlisted)
Pre-Health & Science
- The Brain: Introduction to Neuroscience (Waitlisted)
- Future Physicians (Waitlisted)
- Psychological Science & Society (Waitlisted)