Absence Request Form

Residential students are permitted to make off campus visits if a parent or guardian submits a written request via the Absence Request Form at least… Read more »


All Summer Program participants are required to apply for a USCard.  This step needs to be completed before you arrive to campus.

Billing & Payment

As a reminder, the balance of the Tuition & Fees is due by Friday, June 1, 2018. 4-Week Students are unable to pay the balance… Read more »

Holiday Hours

Monday, December 25 – Monday, January 1, 2018 Closed for Winter Recess We will check email, summer@usc.edu, periodically throughout the break.  Our mail will be… Read more »

Holiday Hours

Our office will be closed on November 23-24 in observance of the Thanksgiving holiday.  We will reopen on November 27. We will check email periodically… Read more »