How to Apply
All communication from the Summer Programs’ Office, including application status, program updates, and payment, will be sent through email. When registering for the online application, please be sure to use the applicant’s email address that is checked frequently.
Students are required to attend all class meetings beginning Monday, June 14, 2021. Late attendance cannot be accommodated.
- Complete and submit the online application through the application portal:
- Complete the 300-500 word essay written by the applicant.
- Request a teacher, counselor, or mentor who can comment on the applicant’s academic achievement, level of maturity, and personal integrity to complete the online letter of recommendation form.
- Request a school administrator upload a PDF high school transcript via the applicant’s online application. The request must be sent to a school official’s professional email address.
- Pay the $65 nonrefundable application fee.
- Once all tasks have been completed, click “Review & Submit” in the application portal.
Review our 2021 Application Guide and Best Practices for more information!
Application Deadline: Friday, May 7, 2021, 4:00pm PDT
All application tasks must be completed by this date and time to be considered for the 2021 USC Summer Programs.