How to Apply
All communication from the Summer Programs’ Office, including application status, program updates, and payment, will be sent through email. When registering for the online application, please be sure to use the applicant’s email address that is checked frequently.
Students are required to attend all class meetings beginning Monday, June 17, 2019. Late arrivals cannot be accommodated.
- Complete and submit the online application through the application portal:
- Complete the 300-500 word essay written by you
- Request a teacher, counselor, or mentor who can comment on your academic achievement, level of maturity, and personal integrity to complete the online letter of recommendation form.
- Mail an official high school transcript to the USC Summer Programs Office. Transcripts must be signed and stamped by your school office. Emailed or faxed transcripts are not accepted.
- Pay the $60 application fee.
- Once you have completed all tasks, click “Review & Submit” in the application portal.
Mail official transcript to:
USC Summer Programs
649 W. 34th St, Suite 108
Los Angeles, CA 90089-1627
Domestic Student Application
Friday, April 26, 2019
International Student Application
Friday, March 22, 2019
All application materials must be received into our office, not postmarked, by these dates to be considered for the USC Summer Programs.