2022 Applications are now closed.
2023 Applications will open in November!
How to Apply
All communication from the Summer Programs’ Office, including application status, program updates, and payment, will be sent through email. When registering for the application, please be sure to use the applicant’s email address that is checked frequently.
Students are required to attend all class meetings beginning Monday, June 20, 2022. Late arrivals cannot be accommodated.
- Complete and submit the online application through the application portal:
- Complete the 300-500 word essay written by you (essay prompts are accessible in the application portal).
- Request a teacher, counselor, or mentor who can comment on your academic achievement, level of maturity, and personal integrity to complete the online letter of recommendation form.
- Request a school administrator upload a PDF high school transcript via the applicant’s online application. The request must be sent to a school official’s professional email address.
- Pay the $65 nonrefundable application fee.
- Once all tasks have completed, review and click “Submit” in the application portal.
Review our Application Guide and Best Practices for more information!
Domestic Student Application
Friday, May 6, 2022, 4:00pm PST
International Student Application
Friday, April 1, 2022, 4:00pm PST
All application tasks must be completed by this date and time to be considered for the 2022 USC Summer Programs.