How to Apply
All communication from the Summer Programs’ Office, including application status, program updates, and payment, will be sent through email. When registering for the online application, please be sure to use an email address that you check frequently.
- Complete and submit the online application through the student portal, including the 300-500 word essay written by you.
- Pay the $60 application fee.
- Choose a teacher, mentor, or someone else who can comment on your academic achievement, level of maturity, and personal integrity and request the she or he complete the letter of recommendation form.
- Send the completed form to the USC Summer Programs Office. It may be emailed from the recommender’s email address, faxed, or mailed to the address below.
- Mail an official high school transcript to the USC Summer Programs Office. Transcripts must be signed and stamped by your school office. Emailed or faxed transcripts are not accepted.
Send documents to:
USC Summer Programs
649 W. 34th St, Suite 108
Los Angeles, CA 90089-1627
Domestic Student Application
Friday, April 27 2018
International Student Application
Friday, March 23, 2018
All application materials must be received into our office by these dates to be considered for the USC Summer Programs.