All Summer Program participants are required to apply for a USCard. The USCard will serve the following functions:
- Primary form of identification.
- Access to campus facilities (the ONLY way to access classrooms, residence and dining halls will be with your USCard). For residential students, your meal plan is also programmed to the card (think “swipe like a debit card” at the dining hall).
All Participants must apply for a USCard by Tuesday, June 14, 2022.
Here are the instructions for applying/uploading your photo:
- Visit theUSCard Services website (enter your USC NetID and password to gain access)
- Complete the online form:
- Enter your legal first and last name. Do not use your preferred name.
- Enter your 10-digit USC ID number
- Enter your USC Email address (USC Email is your USC Net ID + “@usc.edu”)
- In the “Select your Status” drop-down, select “Special/Non-Credit Program“
- In the “School/Department or Special/Non-Credit Program” drop-down, select “USC Summer Programs“
- For “Select Type” choose “New Card“
- Upload a recent front-view color image. Must be a jpeg file with a white background, which is unedited and space between the top of the image and the top of your head (use construction paper, a white sheet or article of clothing, etc.). No sunglasses, hats, or app filters.
- Upload a Government Photo ID. If you do not have a government photo ID, upload a student photo ID.
- In the “Where would you like to pick up your USCard?” drop-down, select “University Park Campus Customer Service Center ” (We will pick up your card and have it ready for you when you arrive on campus, IDs will not be mailed).
- Check the acknowledgement and accept the USC Card Terms & Conditions
- We will pick up your card from the USCard Office and give it to you when you check-in.
- All Participants must apply for a USCard by Tuesday, June 14, 2022.