All Summer Program participants are required to apply for a USCard.
The USCard will serve the following functions:
- Primary form of identification
- Access to campus facilities (the ONLY way to access classrooms, residence and dining halls will be with your USCard). For residential students, your meal plan is also programmed to the card (think “swipe like a debit card” at the dining hall).
Please plan to complete this step online before your arrival on campus.
- Visit the USCard Services website and click on the “USC Summer Programs” link at the top of the page.
- Click on “Online image submission service.”
- Click on “Click Here to Submit an Image Online.”
- Complete the online form:
- Enter your 10-digit USC ID number: Your USC ID number is located next to your name in the Student Portal
- In the “School/Department or Special/Non-Credit Program” drop-down, select “USC Summer Programs.”
- In the “Status” drop-down, select “Special/Non-Credit Program.”
- For pickup, select “USC Summer Programs.” (We will pick up your card and have it ready for you when you arrive on campus)
- Upload an image. Must be a jpeg file with a white background (use construction paper, a white sheet or article of clothing, etc.). No sunglasses or hats.
As a reminder, we will pick up your card from the USCard Office and give it to you when you check-in.
PLEASE BE SURE TO DO THIS BEFORE YOU ARRIVE TO CAMPUS.
All inquiries about the USCard should be addressed to the USCard Services Office.