Residential Student Move-In/Check-In
Sunday, June 18, 2017, 11:00am – 3:00pm
- 11:00am – 3:00pm: Check-in and move in to Residence Halls
- 12:00pm – 3:30pm: Lunch – in Dining Hall or somewhere local with your family. Student’s Dining Hall lunch covered by meal plan, family pays separately
- 3:45pm: Bid Farewell to parents & family
- 4:30pm – 5:30pm: Floor Meet & Greet (students only)
- 5:30pm – 7:30pm: Dinner (students only)
- 7:30pm – 9:30pm: Evening Activities
- 10:00pm: Floor Meeting
Students who will be driven to campus should enter the University Park Campus through gate 3, which is located off of Figueroa. Parking will be available in Parking Structure X (PSX) for a daily fee. Please note that curbside drop-off/parking is not permitted.
From the parking lot, please follow the USC Summer Program signs to where our summer program staff will greet you and lead you to the check-in area.
Commuter Student Check-In
Check-in at 9:00 am on the first day of classes, Monday June 19, 2017 in McCarthy Quad (see map below). Students will be escorted to the Ronald Tutor Ballroom for Orientation. After Orientation students will be given their textbook(s) and escorted to class.
Students should enter the University Park Campus through gate 3, which is located off of Figueroa Street and McCarthy Way. Parking will be available in Parking Structure X (PSX) for a daily fee. From PSX, please follow the USC Summer Program signs to McCarthy Quad where our summer program staff will meet you.
Orientation Session – Mandatory for all Students
Monday, June 19, 2017, 10:00am
Orientation for all students will be held the morning of the first day of class, Monday, June 19.
We will review specific program policies and answer any questions students may have. At the conclusion of the orientation, students will be escorted to their class.
Residential student check-out is by NOON on the following days:
- 2-Week students – Sunday, July 2, 2017
- 4-Week students – Saturday, July 15, 2017
Commuter student check-out is on the last class day:
- 2-Week students – Friday, June 30, 2017
- 4-Week students – Friday, July 14, 2017